Adsense cabecera

Cable girls - Season 3

SEASON 3

Cable girls 3x01

A long time ago, having a child would've been a problem for me. Now I was willing to do the impossible to save her life. To give her the future I wasn't able to have. While I was lying on the ground I could only think one thing: a mother's love can overcome anything. But can it really? Is it able to overcome all adversity? Or is it a lie we tell ourselves?
Sometimes when you feel you're running out of time a new life begins...

While we waited for our loved ones to come out of the church alive I could only think of one thing... Time was running against us and there was nothing I could do, nothing.


In a matter of seconds, that fire changed not only my life but my friends lives too. For time grants no truces and throws no lifelines. Time is an unjust partner that never remembers what you've gone through. It forgets everything as soon as it happens. And all you're left with are memories... There's no going back. The time to give in has come to face one's mistakes and pay for them.

Sometimes, when you feel like there's nothing you can do, when there's nothing left but the deepest pain time stands still.

We were only sure of one thing, my daughter was still alive and together we'd get her back. There was no time to lose... 

Cable girls 3x02

Death makes us all equal; rich, poor, men, women... There's no difference when death knocks on your door, there is only sadness at the void left by those who are gone. 
I did have questions, but they weren't about death. There, at that funeral, I was convinced that my daughter was still alive. 


There are many ways to stay alive. Some would do anything to survive... Many times the borders separating life and death are blurred. Where does one begin and the other end? A battle without end. But that night, life defeated death and I was the only witness. My daughter was alive and I would never let her be taken away from me again.

No comments:

Post a Comment