Adsense cabecera

Fifty shades freed

For soundtrack click here

Click here to see the video

 


- You own this?
- We own this

- You love me?
- You know I love you
- So, why do you defy me?
- Because I can

- I should misbehave more often
- Like a child…

I’m not ready to share you with anyone

- I’ll pick you up at five
- I might not be done by then

- Please stop speaking to my husband as if I weren’t here
- Ok Ana. I have design many prestige projects…
- You may call me Mrs. Grey and this is not a prestige project, this is gonna be our home. So, if you want this job I suggest you stop making eyes at my husband and keep your hands to yourself

- Good morning wife
- Good morning husband

- I hate you, you are so…
- What?
- Married…

Christian you are my whole life

No comments:

Post a Comment